Create a Straighter, More Confident Smile With Our Care
Straighter teeth make smiles more attractive. Having a smile that’s more attractive can improve your confidence and be good for your oral health.
If your smile isn’t as straight as you would like, don’t worry. If you live in or near Chagrin Falls, OH, you can get orthodontic treatment at Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group. We offer a variety of options to give you or someone you love a more appealing set of teeth.
To find out which option is right for you, start by calling 440-336-8939 to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.
Upgrade Your Smile
At one time, metal braces were the only real option for correcting “bad” smiles. Today, you have a variety of choices, and it’s a matter of finding the one that will work best for you and your needs.
Here’s what we offer:
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Like metal braces, these used brackets and wires. The key difference is that that brackets are made of a ceramic material that more closely matches the color of your teeth, making them less noticeable.
- ClearCorrect Aligners — For an even more discreet option, ask about ClearCorrect. The aligners are designed specifically for you, and they are made of a transparent plastic, which makes that nearly invisible while they are being worn.
- Six Month Smiles – If you sore focus is on the cosmetic benefits of a straight smile, then Six Month Smiles can get you where you want to be in a fraction of the time of other braces. These are focused on the teeth in the front of your mouth only, which can lead to faster changes in your smile.
- Self-Ligating Braces – One complaint many people have about braces is the use of rubber bands to assist in moving teeth. Self-ligating braces use special brackets that do not require elastics. These also require less frequent adjustments (so fewer dental visits) than other braces.
- Traditional Braces – While you do have other options, sometimes the tried and true treatments are still the best option. For severe problems, you can count on traditional braces can get the job done.
- Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment – We encourage you to bring your children for an orthodontic exam around their 7th birthdays. Often we can identify potential problems and take steps today that can minimize the orthodontic care when they are older.
Change You Smile
When your teeth are straight, you are less likely to feel self-conscious about smiling in photos, going on a job interview, or meeting someone on a date. Fair or not, our teeth have a big impact on our self-confidence and how we are perceived by others.
By taking steps to straighten your smile, you also can clean your teeth more effectively. That good when you are doing your daily brushing and flossing and when you visit Perfect-A-Smile for a professional cleaning and exam .
To enjoy these benefits tomorrow, you need to take action today. Specifically, you should call 440-336-8939 or contact us online to get started by requesting a consultation with us! We look forward to seeing you smile!