Revive Your Smile With Dental Implants in Chagrin Falls
You can regain the full function and beauty of your own complete set of teeth. Chagrin Falls dental implants from Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group make it possible. For over 44 years, Dr. Richard Slaten and his talented team of dentists have used these replacement tooth roots to restore our patients’ missing teeth. Take advantage of their skill and experience to enjoy all these benefits of teeth implants:Doctor Ryan Slaten on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. Oftentimes, it takes just one surgery and one additional visit to replace a missing tooth in a way that will last a lifetime. Because we have total control over about the restorative and the surgical process here and we can do both procedures here in office, it helps us to guide the procedure in a way that provides for better outcomes and allows the patient to have the ultimate result.
- Renewed ability to enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods.
- Improved oral health and help avoiding health issues in other systems of your body.
- More complete chewing to aid in digestion and help reduce stomach issues.
- A beautiful, natural-looking smile that others will immediately notice.
- Increased confidence to relax and “be yourself” in social settings.
- Greater respect among your peers and coworkers.
- Peace of mind in romantic situations, without fear of embarrassment.
Get started with a new and improved smile! Schedule your appointment today at 440-708-0900. Our friendly dentist office is convenient for residents of all these ZIP codes: 44023, 44022, 44024, 44026, 44065, 44072, 44087, 44124, 44139, and 44202.
Discover How Teeth Implants Change Your Life For the Better
Missing teeth can make your life much more difficult than necessary. Embarrassment when smiling, picking and choosing what you can eat, difficulty speaking clearly – these are a few of the many challenges faced by our patients who had lost one or more teeth.
Like we did for these patients, we can use dental implants to change all that! With our 3-D cone beam CT scanner and a computer-guided placement procedure, we will insert these small titanium posts into your jaw, where they will chemically bond to the bone. Your new implants will make it possible to comfortably secure several types of replacement teeth, including:
- Same-Day CEREC Crowns – We can craft a beautiful porcelain crown right in our office using the CEREC system’s CAD/CAM technology. Once your implants are ready for restoring, you can get your crown in just one appointment. No waiting!
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Using two or more teeth implants, our dentist will secure a durable bridge that can replace several adjacent teeth. Instead of a gap in your smile, you’ll enjoy a complete grin and restored chewing power.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secured in place with a sturdy system of snaps and balls, your new dentures will stay put. You won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place or causing you embarrassment like traditional dentures sometimes can.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Take advantage of our most comfortable and stable dentures. They are anchored to a bar that is in turn secured to your implants. This bar transfers the force created by biting and chewing directly to your jawbone, just like your natural teeth do.
- Same-Day Smile Procedure – We can place your new implants and secure your replacement teeth all in one easy appointment. Leave our office with an attractive new smile and the ability to eat your favorite foods again. New implants and restorations can even be placed immediately following a tooth extraction.
If your jawbone has weakened over time due to lack of teeth, we can perform a bone graft procedure to strengthen and prepare it for implants. Synthetic bone material placed in your jaw will stimulate the growth of new bone cells and make your jaw healthy enough to support new implants.
Chagrin Falls dental implants from Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group can restore your healthy smile and bite. Schedule your consultation today at 440-708-0900.