Four Ways You Can Straighten Your Teeth
Teens and adults want beautiful smiles. That includes having straight teeth, although few people are lucky enough to have smiles that are perfectly in line naturally.
Fortunately, we offer a variety of ways to change that. Our orthodontic treatments have changed the smiles for many patients in and around Chagrin Falls, OH. You or someone you love could be the next person to create the smile of your dreams.
You can start by scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors at Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group. Call 440-708-0900 now to get started.
See The Difference For Yourself
You may want to fix your smile for one or more of the following reasons:
- You have crooked teeth.
- You have crowded teeth.
- You have gaps in your smile.
- You have an open bite or crossbite.
- You have an overbite or underbite.
By correcting your problems, your smile can be more attractive. This can give you a confidence boost, which can help in your personal life and professional career.
Last but not least, having straight teeth is better for your oral health as well. You still need to brush, floss, and get regular dental cleanings and exams. However, you can remove more harmful bacteria and plaque when your teeth better aligned with one another.
Understand Your Options
In modern dentistry, you have a variety of options if you want to fix the issues we described above. Finding the right treatment for you may depend on the severity of your problem and your goals for your smile. At Perfect-A-Smile, you can choose from these services:
- Traditional Braces — Metal brackets and wires have become the standard for moving teeth. These can work on practically any problem you may have with your smile.
- Self-Ligating Braces — You could consider these to be braces 2.0. The brackets on these braces do not require elastics (small rubber bands) to assist in moving your teeth. They also require fewer office visits than traditional braces.
- ClearCorrect Aligners — For patients who would prefer a more discreet treatment, you may be able to skip brackets and wires completely. ClearCorrect aligners are custom-made for your teeth. The aligners are transparent, making them seem to vanish when placed over your teeth.
- Six Month Smiles — If your primary goal is fixing the cosmetic appearance of your smile, then this treatment could be perfect for you. By focusing on moving just the most visible teeth at the front of your mouth, you can have a better smile in a fraction of the time of traditional treatments.
You don’t have to live with a smile that leaves you unhappy. You can do something about it with orthodontic care. You can have straight teeth with help from the team at our Chagrin Falls, OH dentist office.