Get Prepared For Dental Care Again (video)
We look forward to welcoming you back to our dental office soon. We have been acquiring the needed PPE to keep you and our team members safe. You are likely aware that things will be a little different than they were before COVID-19 disrupted our lives.
With that in mind, here are some of the added precautions you should expect during your next dental visit in Chagrin Falls, OH:
- Appropriate protective apparel.
- Screening patients on the phone so that high-risk patients or those with flu-like symptoms stay at home.
- Taking the temperature of all patients and staff members before coming into office.
- Limiting our practice to one patient will be brought in to the office at a time. We also will have limited staff and one patient at a time allows for as much social distancing as possible.
- Complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
If you have any questions, please call 440-708-0900 or contact Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group online. Until we see you again, we encourage you to keep up your daily oral care habits as recommended by the American Dental Association.
We hope things return to normal as soon as possible. Stay safe, and take care of yourself and your family.