Welcome to Our Chagrin Falls Dental Blog
For this new edition of our Chagrin Falls dental blog, we want to give you some of the reasons that our patient families return to us year after year. As always, call us at 440-708-0900 if you have any questions or need to schedule your next dental visit.
Our Modern Office Delivers Superb Treatment
Our team strives to give you the best dental care available. We’ve stocked our office with many advanced dental tools to ensure that your treatment is quick, accurate, and comfortable. Examples of dental technology we’ve invested in include:
- The CEREC system that crafts same-day crowns right in our office.
- A CT scanner that produces 3-D images of your teeth, bones, and nerves.
- The Solea dental laser that painlessly repairs cavities without any drilling or needles.
- The Spectra cavity detection system that uses fluorescent light to catch early signs of tooth decay.
- The VELscope system for oral cancer screening.
- Intraoral digital photos to help you understand what’s going on inside your mouth.
- Digital X-rays that produce 90 percent less radiation than standard X-rays.
We Provide True Family Dental Care
We understand what family dentistry is all about because we ARE family. Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group features the husband-and-wife team of Drs. Richard Slaten and Kim Fury, along with their son, Dr. Ryan Slaten. They combine their dental skills with a healthy dose of compassion to help our patient families maintain great smiles.
No matter what you and your family need, our whole team is here to provide you with outstanding care. Your little one will enjoy a “happy visit” at age 2, while your teen can straighten their teeth with ClearCorrect . Restorative and cosmetic dentistry can be used to improve the smiles and oral health of any family members who need our help.
Comfortable Amenities Offer a Touch of Home
Our patients enjoy many amenities that help them relax and enjoy their dental visit. Here are just a few of them:
- Extended appointment times if desired
- Large treatment rooms
- Soft pillows and blankets for your comfort
- TVs, CDs, streaming music, and headphones to help you forget all about dentistry
Plus, nervous patients can take their choice of sedation options to calm their nerves. We offer inhaled sedation with safe and gentle laughing gas, as well as oral conscious sedation in pill form. Both are great methods to help you relax and get the dental care your smile needs.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading our new Chagrin Falls dental blog. Call us today to schedule your next appointment for smile care: 440-708-0900.