Expect Expert, Gentle Oral Surgery in Chagrin Falls
Most people don’t like to think about oral surgery in Chagrin Falls, but it is sometimes necessary for the health and beauty of your smile. The team at Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group will ensure your procedure goes as smoothly and comfortably as possible. Dr. Slaten and our crew have more than three decades of experience keeping our patients smiling. Our skilled care can:
- Restore your oral health and prevent further damage to your smile.
- Stop your pain and help you feel better.
- Help you avoid the need for more invasive and costly dental procedures later.
- Prepare your mouth for restorative or cosmetic work.
Sedation is available for nervous patients! Call the experts at Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group today for a consultation: 440-708-0900. Many patients in and around these ZIP codes have trusted their care to us: 44022, 44023, 44026, 44065, and 44072.
Rely on a Seasoned Dental Team For Your Oral Procedure
Over three and a half decades of dental practice, there’s not much Drs. Richard and Kim haven’t seen. That means we can treat you with expertise and compassion just like we have thousands of other Chagrin Falls patients. Here are a few oral surgery procedures available at Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group:
- Tooth Extraction – Tooth removal is always a last resort, but sometimes we have to extract a tooth to stop your pain and protect your healthy teeth and gums. You can rest assured your procedure will be as comfortable as possible. We’ll completely numb the area and make sure you don’t feel a thing.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Although wisdom teeth (sometimes called third molars) often come through with no problem, for some patients these teeth can become impacted and endanger their oral health. Our dentist can skillfully remove them and get your mouth back into shape.
- Bone Graft Procedure – Our patients love all the options that dental implants give them for tooth replacement. However, if a weak or deteriorated jaw is preventing you from getting implants, we can strengthen your bone with a graft. Synthetic bone material inserted into your jaw will stimulate the growth of new bone cells. In a few months, you’ll be ready for your implants.