Visit Our Experts For Chagrin Falls Tooth Removal
Removing a hurting tooth shouldn’t be your first option, but if it’s necessary, you can count on Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group to do it as comfortably as possible. Here are a few benefits of Chagrin Falls tooth removal from Dr. Richard and our experienced team:Doctor Ryan Slaten on Tooth Removal Read Transcript
Because the doctors in our practice have been educated in various areas, we have perspective on all of the treatment modalities that we could take to either save a tooth or replace a tooth. So our office allows for multiple options, and you don't always have to go with the option of taking a tooth out. Sometimes, we can offer other options.
In the rare event we can't take care of a service here in office, we do have a wide array of dental specialists that we can refer to. So there's also another option of that.
So what I like to do when it comes to oral surgery is give our patients every option before taking a tooth out so that they know that they have these options.
- Your choice of sedation options so you can relax during your procedure.
- TVs, streaming music, and headphones in our large patient care rooms.
- Soft pillows and warm blankets for your comfort.
- A compassionate staff ready to provide you exceptional dental care.
Call us today if you might need a tooth removal procedure done: 440-708-0900. Let us help you feel better!
Relax With Dental Sedation
Many of our patients experience dental anxiety, especially when thinking about having a tooth removal procedure. Don’t feel bad if you do, too. We offer you two methods of sedation to take the edge off of any anxiety:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas. Shortly after breathing in this safe sedative, you’ll begin to feel warm and fuzzy all over. Tooth removal won’t concern you at all.
- Oral conscious sedation with an FDA-approved pill. Just take the pill as prescribed, and by the time your procedure begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed and maybe even groggy. You may not remember much about your procedure afterward.
Receive a Dental Implant & Crown in One Appointment
You may be a good candidate for a same-day implant procedure after your tooth extraction. To replace your missing tooth, we can insert a titanium dental implant into your jaw, then top it with a strong, beautiful crown. We’ll make the crown with our in-house CEREC system, which uses CAD/CAM technology for precision results. Talk to our staff for more details about this innovative type of dental restoration.
Contact us today to schedule your Chagrin Falls tooth removal. Call 440-708-0900 and a member of our friendly staff will be glad to help you.