Give Your Loved Ones Caring Family Dentistry in Chagrin Falls
When you need a new professional for your family dentistry in Chagrin Falls, count on the dentist office that five generations of local families have trusted – Perfect-A-Smile Dental Group. Dr. Richard Slaten, Dr. Kim Fury, and the rest of our team provide comprehensive dentistry in a compassionate and comfortable setting. Benefits of our family dental care include:
- Modern dental office with technology like digital X-rays, CEREC same-day crowns, Spectra advanced cavity detection, and shot-free fillings with our Solea laser.
- Extended appointment times and large patient care rooms.
- “Dental dollars” for kids that they can redeem for prizes from our treasure box, miniature golf, ice cream, and more.
- Comfort amenities including sedation options, pillows, blankets, TVs, headphones, and streaming music.
- Peace of mind that your loved ones are receiving the best possible smile care.
Call us today to make appointments for your whole family: 440-708-0900. We’re located at 16716 Chillicothe Road, Ste. 700 – right next to the Goddard School, and only a short drive from schools like Gurney Elementary and Lewis Sands Elementary.
Simplify Your Life With One Experienced Family Dentist
Experience the family dental care that has kept Chagrin Falls smiling for so long. We encourage you to begin bringing your children to us at age 2. Their first visit will just be a “happy visit” to get them acquainted with us and our kid-friendly office. By age 3, their visits will more closely resemble your own dental appointments.
Below are a few types of treatments that you, your children, and the whole family can take advantage of. You’ll enjoy having so many different family dental services available in one convenient location!
- Topical Fluoride – Fluoride treatments will help reduce the risk of cavities and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay. These treatments are great for adults as well as kids.
- Dental Sealants – A thin plastic coating will help prevent cavities by creating a barrier between damaging bacteria and your tooth enamel. Children’s enamel is more permeable than adult enamel, so sealants are particularly important for young teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – They’re not just for adults! A root canal can save your child’s baby tooth from extraction. Keeping their baby teeth intact helps guide their adult teeth into their proper positions – and potentially eliminates the need for orthodontics later on.
- Dental Bonding – Our dentist will use tooth-colored composite resin to quickly repair chips and minor fractures, common dental injuries that can cause social embarrassment.
- Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment – At around age 7, we can examine your child for any signs of orthodontic problems. Early treatment with fixed appliances such as palatal expanders can often help kids avoid full orthodontic treatment with braces.
- Custom Mouthguards – A professionally made mouthguard will protect your or your kids’ smiles from damage when playing sports. A custom mouthguard provides more protection and will fit better than one bought from a store.
We invite you to enjoy family dentistry in Chagrin Falls like you never have before! Call us today at 440-708-0900 to schedule appointments for everyone.